We have again partnered with the University of New Hampshire (UNH), to support
the SustainabilityIndicator Management and Analysis Platform (SIMAP®). SIMAP has replaced the ExcelCampus Carbon Calculator and the online CarbonMAP tools and provides a simple and comprehensive online tool for measuring your institution’s carbon and nitrogen footprint.
Signatories will be able to access useful features such as sharing of GHG inventory data with the Second Nature Reporting Platform, and will receive access to SIMAP at a 40% discount.
New features for 2020 include:
Tier 2 subscription released
- Multi-campus functionality: This new subscription level in SIMAP will allow you to track the footprints of multiple campuses in a single account.
- Data tags: Tier 2 also includes the ability to ‘tag’ your data points with identifying information so that, for example, you can enter and view footprint data associated with a specific building, college, department, or function (e.g., transit vs. facility fleets).
- Upgrade now on the my account page. Tier 2 subscriptions are $600/year.
Tier 1 updates
- Bulk operations: Do you need to delete several data points at once? You can now do that on the Data Entry tab using bulk operations! Just click the check boxes for data points you would like to delete, scroll to the bottom to select ‘delete selected data’, and click save.
- Account alerts and errors: The next time you view your results, you may see some new alerts and error messages. These are important! They let you know when you are not using recommended calculation factors (e.g., emission factors, eGrid regions) and when necessary calculation factors are missing (e.g., custom emission factors, cogen efficiencies, food scaling factors, normalization data).
- Custom emission factors page: You can now view a summary of all emission factors you have customized on the Customized Emission Factors page.
Want to learn more?
Webinar to learn more about Tier 2 and the 2019 version of emission factors.
- Register here for the upcoming SIMAP webinar on March 12th at 2pm ET
Get Started with SIMAP
Use the following link to learn more about SIMAP and to sign up for an account.