Free Access to GRITS
The Green Revolving Investment Tracking System (GRITS) is an online platform that allows users to track the energy, financial, and carbon savings data from sustainability projects. GRITS also features a library of more than 2,500 projects completed by other GRITS users across the U.S. and Canada. Through partnership between Second Nature and the Sustainable Endowments Institute (SEI), all Climate Leadership Commitment signatories will have free access to GRITS as a signatory benefit.
Access the platform
Please fill out the brief form to be contacted by a representative of SEI who will set up a GRITS user account for you.
With this free version of GRITS, users can:
- Access the GRITS Dashboard, which displays a tally of investments made and cost savings captured to-date as well as a snapshot of your project portfolio’s energy, carbon, water, and waste savings
- Use the Project Details page to track project-specific details, including project type, cost, relevant transactions, performance, and measurement and verification
- View a limited version of the GRITS Project Library, which allows for filtering through projects from other institutions by project type, project cost, payback period, region, and more
- Embed a dashboard of customized project metrics into your institution’s website to share the impact of your projects
- Track up to 5 projects with one user account
Second Nature and SEI hosted a webinar introducing features of GRITS and discussing how signatories can use the tool in the context of their Commitment.
For more information, visit the SEI website.