Climate Action Pursuit – Who
People across our networks – in higher education, finance, climate solutions, nonprofits, and government – are all facing intersecting crises. We are responding together to build more inclusive, sustainable, and thriving campuses and communities.
Who Should Attend: Senior higher education leaders, faculty and administrators, endowment trustees, sustainability professionals, solutions providers, investment staff, consultants, and asset managers.
If you have new challenges you’re navigating, past successes that others can learn from, or just a need for accountability and support in driving your own action agenda forward, you should join the Pursuit!
See who joined us for the February Milestone/Pursuit Kick-Off!
Find out here
We appreciate Design Committee members’ significant contributions to the goals, theme, agenda, structure, and format of the Climate Action Pursuit.
- YeVonne Allen , Truckee Meadows Community College
- Kelly Boulton, Allegheny College
- Carlton Brown, AGB
- Michele Browne, Jarislowsky Fraser
- Nick Cookson, Arizona State University
- Amy Dvorak, Lewis & Clark College
- Robert Johnson, Western New England University
- Jennie Stephens, Northeastern University
- Ashwani Vasishth, Ramapo College of New Jersey
Contact Michele Madia, Senior Director, Programs and Communications ([email protected])