Advocacy Efforts With Our Partners
Climate action takes all of us. Which is why we work in conjunction with many of our partner organizations on advocacy efforts. These activities can include everything from providing you with sign-on letter opportunities, information about upcoming policy-focused webinars a partner is hosting, cross-sector advocacy opportunities and more. You can learn more about some of these partnerships below.
<<Return to the Advocacy Main Page
Through our partnership with Ceres, we are able to offer you some of the following opportunities:
– Sign-on letters and statements (including cross-sector ones)
– Invitations to attend policy-focused webinars they are hosting
– Information and updates on climate-related legislation in your states
Note: Our Monthly Policy Updates that we send out are developed with support from Ceres as well.
Learn More About Ceres
As a signatory member of the America Is All In (AIAI) coalition, we are able to offer you some of the following opportunities:
– Sign-onto cross-sectoral letters and statements
– Invitations to attend policy-focused webinars and events they are hosting
– Direct engagement opportunities with entities in other sectors
Learn More About America Is All In
Through our relationship with the Campaign for Environmental Literacy and the Campaign’s Director Jim Elder, Second Nature has the opportunity to be able to ensure that the higher education sector’s voice is heard when it comes to some of the federal climate legislation and initiatives. The Campaign itself is doing great climate/education advocacy work, and we encourage you to learn more about them.
Learn More About the Campaign For Environmental Literacy
Questions? Contact Amanda Belles.