University Climate Change Coalition (UC3)
The University Climate Change Coalition, or UC3, is a bold new coalition of 13 leading North American research universities that will prototype a collaborative model designed to help local communities achieve their climate goals and accelerate the transition to a low-carbon future.
In launching UC3, an initial cohort of distinguished universities from the United States, Canada and Mexico has committed to mobilize their resources and expertise to accelerate local and regional climate action in partnership with businesses, cities and states.
- Arizona State University
- California Institute of Technology
- Tecnológico de Monterrey
- La Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- The Ohio State University
- The State University of New York
- The University of British Columbia
- The University of California
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- University of Maryland, College Park
- The University of New Mexico
- The University of Toronto
- The University of Washington
UC3 will operate in close partnership with Second Nature’s Climate Leadership Network, a group of hundreds of colleges and universities that have committed to taking action on climate.