Renewable Energy Workshop
March 15, 2016
Event Date: Thursday, April 21, 2016
Registration Deadline: Thursday, April 14, 2016
Second Nature, in partnership with leading renewable energy advisory firm CustomerFirst Renewables (CFR), is offering an innovative workshop to help Climate Leadership Commitment signatories and their peers develop institution-specific game plans to meet their Greenhouse Gas (GHG) reduction goals with large-scale renewables. The event will be hosted at the Kingsgate Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati Campus, Marriot. There is no fee for Climate Leadership Commitment signatories to attend.
This hands-on workshop will help institutions understand the GHG, economic and other benefits of on- and off-campus renewables; the process to secure them in a smart, cost-effective manner; the typical implementation challenges and how they can be overcome; and how to develop an institution-specific road-map to move an initiative forward. Register here or below.
What You Will Gain:
- An understanding of what it takes to execute large-scale renewable strategies
- Current dynamics of the renewables and energy markets, and the implications of delaying
- Tools to facilitate dialogue on campus and ability to pursue new solutions
- Interaction and problem solving with peers facing similar challenges at their institutions
- Quantified benefits and a tailored, step-by-step plan based on your institution-specific data
Date: April 21, 2016
Address: Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center
151 Goodman Drive, Cincinnati, OH, 45219, (513) 487-3800
Thursday, April 21, 2015
- 8:30 – 9:30 am University of Cincinnati Campus Sustainability Tour, Optional
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm Workshop Sessions (including presentations, group discussions and breakout sessions)
- 12:00 – 1:00 pm Working Lunch
- 1:00 – 3:00 pm Workshop Sessions (focusing on success, solutions and next steps)
- 3:00 – 4:00 pm Group Report Out
- 4:00 – 5:30 pm Informal Networking Reception
To attend the event, please register here, or below.