As we head into the new year, we would like to remind you of a few important activities related to your American College & University Presidents’ Climate Commitment (ACUPCC) implementation:
- The annual reporting deadline for the ACUPCC is January 15, 2015: Please check your reporting status by visiting the ACUPCC Reporting System and entering your institution’s name in the field provided. If you have any reports past due (shown in red), please submit them or contact the ACUPCC Support Team to discuss how to get your institution back on track.
- Implementation Profile Update: Please make sure that your institution’s Implementation Profile is up to date. For instructions on how to update your institution’s Implementation Profile, you can watch this video. The Implementation Profile is a short online form that provides us with information about your institution, including contact details for communications directed to Presidents and Implementation Liaisons. If you are not the correct point of contact, please let us know.
- Reporting Extensions: If you are unable to meet the January 15, 2015 reporting deadline, a request for an extension may be submitted. In order to avoid a “Not in Good Standing” reporting status, signatories should apply for an extension as soon as they become aware that they will be unable make the deadline.
Thank you again for your tremendous efforts in addressing the great challenge of our time—one that becomes increasingly urgent with each passing year. We are committed to supporting your success and the collective work to create a healthy, just and sustainable society for all.
Below you will find resources to help with your reporting:
- ACUPCC Implementation Guide
- ACUPCC 101 Videos
- Additional by Report Type
- Webinar Recording: “Troubleshooting your ACUPCC GHG”
For reporting assistance, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.